Math Placement Assessment
Step 1: Get your Iowa State University Student ID number
- Your student ID number was given to you when you were offered admission to Iowa State University. Consult this letter to find the number.
- Check your ISUCard for your student ID number. If you don't have your ISUCard, you'll need to log-in to AccessPlus to find your student ID number.
- You can find the number in the lefthand column by clicking on "ISU ID's." Write down your University ID number for Step 2.
Step 2: Get your Net-ID
- Go to the Account Services website.
- Click on "Need to register for a NetID" and fill in the required information, including your student ID number.
- Click the "Next" button.
- Be sure to write down your NetID and password — you'll need them for the next step.
Step 3: Log in to WebCT
- Visit the WebCT website. Log-in to WebCT using your NetID and password.
- There should be a course called "Math Placement Exams" listed. Click on the link to enter the Math Placement Exam and continue to step 3.
- If you do not see the Math Placement Exam listed on your WebCT screen, please call Design Student Services and Programs, (515) 294-6983, for assistance. They can add your name to the system so you will have access to the Math Placement Exam.