Student Services

Academic Forms for Students

Download all the forms you might need to fill out during your academic studies. If you can't find what you need here (in the list below or links above) or under Academics, please contact the Design Student Services Office for assistance.

Many forms require the approval and signature of the academic advisor. See your assigned academic advisor on Access Plus first, but if you are unable to get in touch with them, you may see any of our advisors.

32-Credit Waiver
Academic Renewal
Add/Drop Forms
Architecture Curriculum Substitution Form
Core Peer Mentor Application Forms
Core Waiver Form
Field Trip Forms
Graduate Internship Forms

Graduation Applications:
- Undergraduate
- Graduate

Honors Program
Independent Study
Interior Design Curriculum Substitution Form
Late Drop Request Form
Undergraduate Internship Forms
Minor Request Form
Multiple Curricula Form

Re-entry Forms & Information:
- Undergraduate
- International Student
- Graduate

Reinstatement Form
Space Reservation Form for the College of Design
U.S. Diversity/International Perspectives Substitution or Waiver
Withdraw Form