Current members of the ISU College of Design Advancement Council include
- Ann Au (BA 1981 Craft Design), owner/jewelry designer, 2AU Limited
- Debi Durham, director, Iowa Economic Development Authority
- Mark Engelbrecht (BArch 1963 Architecture), professor of architecture and dean emeritus, College of Design
- Dennis Forsyth (BArch 1971 Architecture), principal, SRG Partnership
- Becky Greco (BA 1976 Architecture), vice president, Hammel, Green and Abrahamson
- Susan Hoffman (BA 1973 Interior Design), owner/principal designer, DESIGNS! Susan Hoffman Interior Designs
- Rabindra Mukerjea, executive director of strategic planning and assessment, Purdue University
- Elizebeth Murphy (BFA 1987 Graphic Design), president, EmSpace Group
- Scott Olson (BArch 1969 Architecture), commercial real estate broker, Skogman Commercial Real Estate at the Penthouse
- Bryce Pearsall (chair) (BArch 1971 Architecture), managing principal, DLR Group
- Pat Rehse (BArch 1971 Architecture), Architectural Resource Team, Inc.
- John Rogers (BA 1973 Architecture), president and CEO, Westchester Capital Management
- Stan Thurston (BArch 1969 Architecture), retired chairman, Life Care Services, Inc.
- Dana Wilkinson (BA 1978 Interior Design), CEO, Paragon Interiors